If you want change, change first.


I know many people who are stuck in their stories and they can't get out. It's their inner self talk. I will never find the Love I want, and they stop looking-I can't have a job I love that pays what I need-and stick to a job they hate. I won't be able to lose the weight-and give up trying. I can't stop smoking-and resign themselves to be slaves to nicotine for the rest of their lives.

IF YOU WANT CHANGE, CHANGE FIRST

We are creatures of habit. When we fail to see how our limiting beliefs and inner self talk are running the show we habitually keep on doing the same old same old. we think the same way.

YOUR COMFORT ZONE CAN BECOME YOUR CAGE

I want to encourage everyone reading this to think about one story similar to the examples I've given above. Try and see in your own life see where you are throwing in the towel.

For me it would be exercise. I'm a super busy mom with 3 kids and a husband on shift work and a busy new full time job. I put many hours in doing a million things. I've been saying to myself - I have to give up exercise - there is no time. But inside I know that if I make it a priority (like quitting smoking, finding love, a new job, etc) then I will succeed in doing it.

We have to reframe it like....What if it was possible?

Think of times in your life when you feel empowered-What do you know and feel in those moments that you don't feel when you're afraid? For me I know that anything is possible when I believe in myself. I know that when I give me very best and go the extra mile - it will come back to me. I also know I can have whatever I want and when I see it and feel like I have everything working for me, that the vibration goes out into the world and finds a match.

YOU'LL SEE IT WHEN YOU BELIEVE IT.

What goes around comes around - don't sit and wonder why. Don't cling to a story about why you can't have what you want. Fear is the cheapest room in the house. I'd like to see you living in better conditions.

love and blessings,
Carrie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trans Activism

Exploring Climate Change

Unveiling the Dark Side of the World Economic Forum