Sales Power


I'm thoroughly convinced that whatever energy you put out into the universe comes back to you.It's not a secret that I am a huge fan of the Law of Attraction. It's a way of life for me.

I love sales and connecting with people. The potential opportunities that a salesperson can create for themselves is unheard of in most other non-commissioned based positions. Not only am I an extroverted, outgoing person who enjoys meeting new people, but it is also a personal strength of mine. I am able to promote products and services that I beleive in with energy, excitement and enthusiasm. I have a background in corporate sales which allows me to step into any company whether it be in management, training, coaching, promoting or simply selling and know exactly how to get started.

I love it and because of that, it loves me back. I consider myself to be a guru in this area. Not only because of my past successes, but because it comes very naturally to me. It flows with my personality and my ability to motivate, develop trust and build relationships. I'm able to intuitively determine whether there is potential in an account or not.

My organization and time management skills allow me to be extremely productive and manage my clients well. I am structured and love routine which fosters my ability to produce great results.

I connect effortlessly with people in genuine ways as I uncover the potential opportunities to do business together.

I know that when people say No they really mean maybe or not now or not this month. I know that Yes lives in the land of No and to get the yes's you must sift through the No's. Persistence is the key to any successful Salesperson.

That people are kind and decent and just because they don't have time to meet with you or talk doesn't mean you're out of the loop. It takes time and persistence to cultivate meaningful lasting relationships. Things change and people drop the ball. If you are patient and respectfully pursuing their business, that they will eventually contact you. It has happened to me many many times over. If you don't call you can't build a presence in the account. As Wayne Gretzy you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

You must work with the people, not only the person who can influence the buying decision but the person who MAKES the buying decision. The more people you are talking to in a large account, the better your chances are.

You must know your value. What makes you great and better than the competition and be willing to promote that.

I'm absolutely certain that if I took on a sales role in an organization that the company I represent would flourish and grow beyond my wildest dreams and that I will be reimbursed accordingly.

What is your energy like? Are you as sure of your talents as I am of mine? We all have special gifts and talents to share. What are yours? Be expansive. Don't live in a cage with the door wide open.

Kindest regards,
Carrie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trans Activism

Exploring Climate Change

Unveiling the Dark Side of the World Economic Forum