I release myself from the burden of unpure thoughts.



Last night while driving my daughter to her Choir practice I was feeling so completely content with my life at that moment that I wanted to bottle it up and perserve it for the next time I felt a yearning, burning, restless unyielding desire for bigger, better and more. Sometimes we aren't as content as we should be. I am huge fan of the Law of Attraction and 100% supporter of the Power of our thoughts to create our life. And sometimes I get side swiped by my thoughts and end up somewhere I don't want to be.

One of the Affirmations that I've been using lately is:

I Release Myself from the Burden of Unpure Thoughts.


These words are so powerful and soothing to me. Why? Why do these (9) words feel so good? I'll break it down for you.

1. Ownership - I am taking ownership for my thought. I am the one creating the thoughts.

2. Power - It allows me to stand in my power. I am doing the releasing. It's a decision and a choice that I make. It's my decision and choice to make.

3. Clarity - I see with absolute certainty that there are thoughts that weaken me and that I can choose which ones to engage and which ones to let slip on by.

An affirmation or a mantra like this can help you shift out of a thought train that is going to no mans lands or victimhood where nothing gets accomplished. You will become annoyed or frustrated more easily from these two places than you would if your thoughts were focused on the positive aspects of your life. Be grateful for what you have an eager for more. There is nothing wrong with wanting more. But a scarcity mentality will create lack and shortage.

We don't live in a bubble. People upset and offend us. We have chaos around us. And sometimes the answers to our problems aren't that simple. However we do have the choice to release the pattern of that downward spiral. We do it by recognizing when we have thoughts that make us feel weak and powerless.

When we make decisions to control our dominating thoughts and decide what to focus on and make important we can create a great life. One that is full of hope and promise and prosperity.

As these wise words of Marianne Williamson in her book. A Return to Love: The principles of A Course in Miracles, she says:

The greatest truth about happiness is that, happiness is only ever one thought away at most. One fresh perception, one new belief, one innovative thought, one powerful decision, one moment of surrender, one instant of complete openness, is all it takes to experience a world of difference. Nothing but your thoughts can hurt you. Therefore, whenever you are in fear or pain you are being called to choose again...


when you are being tested in the upcoming days and weeks ahead, remember these 9 words. They will save you.
Best and kindest regards,

Carrie

A happy person is not a person with a certain set of circumstances but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes. Hugh Downs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trans Activism

Exploring Climate Change

Unveiling the Dark Side of the World Economic Forum