Tip #3 Be grateful for what you have and eager for more.


If you want to be deliriously happy, one of things that helps tremendously is to make a daily practice of listing all the things that you're grateful for. I probably have at least 500 things that I am grateful for but I usually write about 10 every day. Sometimes it's the top 10. Other times they're different. It doesn't matter. As long as you are in a state of gratitude. It could be writing a gratitude list, journalling the happiest moment of your day or remembering someone special. You will feel much better after doing this and even though you could be having a bad day, this will be an automatic pick me up and a reminder that you still have so many things in your life to be grateful for. The other part of being and feeling grateful is expecting and knowing that more is on the way. You don't have to just be satisfied with what you have and not have a desire for more. Be eager for more. Expect more. Know in your heart that more is coming and keep those gratitude thoughts circulating around you by setting a routine in your day of acknowledging your blessings. I guarantee it will make a huge difference.
Blessing and love,
Carrie
When I am tired and cannot sleep I count my blessings instead of sheep....Bing Crosby

Popular posts from this blog

Trans Activism

Exploring Climate Change

Unveiling the Dark Side of the World Economic Forum